- My sewing, corsetry, and art blog is now up and running. In the next few days I will resume updates with WIP, musings on sewing and drafting, notification of new tutorials and articles, notification of upcoming workshops, information about new learning tools and other for-sale items, and an entirely new blog feature titled "Historic Inspirations".
- Library of tutorials and articles is up and current. I will be continuing to add to the library over time.
- Commission information is available on bespoke corsets, artwork commissions, and some costuming items. Please use the contact form for a precise quote on any items, including those not specifically listed.
- Portfolio of past work in corsetry, costuming, and fine art.
- General and targeted RSS feeds for log categories, and portfolio images.
- User accounts, allowing in-system messaging, commenting without CAPTCHA or moderation, user profiles with as much or as little privacy as you want, and in-site subscription to RSS feeds and bookmarking without cluttering your email and other external systems.
- Event calendar, with enrollment information and notification on upcoming workshops and events.
- Shopping cart, with a comprehensive listing of available ready-made clothing and costume items, artwork, and learning tools.
- User account enhancements and added interactivity.
- Refined layout, for easier use of web site features.
- Complete index of past blog entries.